Robert H

How am I going to master the stock market...

If I can't even use a tape measure correctly!

I spent the day installing a wall mount for a 29" ultrawide monitor which will be orientated in portrait mode. I calculated 46 cm above the desk as the centered height, but for some reason went to measure 41 cm on the wall. I quadruple-checked the 41 cm before drilling and off we went.

Monitor goes on the mount and... it's too low by exactly 5 cm. Going to redo tomorrow 🤣IMG_20180617_2155130_edit.thumb.jpg.d67cc360e29381777102e3f7534a605a.jpg

• Like 1

Well, I have wall-mounted 3 of my 6 monitors, and I probably drilled around 50 holes in the wall before I got it right (whereas 6 would have been sufficient, if I had done it right in the first place...). Probably why we have decided to give the stock market a go, eh? 🙂

• Haha 2

Well, still look good enough. xD, I'm about to receive the stands, table and screen next week, I'm already worried about those holes on the wall... 

Got another monitor to balance out the setup. Not perfectly aligned, but I can live with it.

IMG_20180824_1731157.thumb.jpg.b593d138acb0be0a435dfba9014cb184.jpg

IMG_20180830_0907414.thumb.jpg.454ff979952f997aed17e1a61e05238d.jpg

• Like 1

Robert,  that looks great, I'm curious, what screen resolution are your monitors?  1680x1200?     etc?

Great setup Robert! Four monitors without graphics card (only HD630 graphics)? How does this work?

@Jan R I've since upgraded PC's to the ASRock DeskMini GTX 1060. It supports 4 displays whereas my old DeskMini 110 was limited to 2 displays.