Sign in to follow this  
bike2la

Make Sure to Save Your Screen Layout on DAS

I thought I let you folks know when you create your multi montages,charts, price list and etc. for multi screen layouts to make sure to save the desktop before closing your DAS If not all the work you did creating those wonder layout will not be saved next time. I learned the hard way!!!

Also if you have different stock symbols on the screen and you later want to use them again, just save the screen layout with different file name. The DAS opens with default file always.

I actually recommend saving your layout right after building the watchlist and setting up all charts during pre-market. This way if DAS crashes after the open, you aren't wasting valuable time rebuilding the layout.

I so agree with that, Robert. I do that now. Learned the hard way.

I have also accidentally re-sorted my entire watchlist (both long and short term) by a click of the mouse. I've done this several times now. I still do not know how to undo it when that happens. However, by saving my layout to the Default right after building the daily watchlist, I'm covered.