Now we have something going. Thinking about aiming for Saturday 8/25. How does that work for everyone?

Since not enough people chimed in for the meetup to possibly happen this weekend, going to need to push it to September. I'll shout out in the chat each morning to get it going and push people to this thread to find a date.

Hello Everyone.

JayR here from Plano.

I am a new member of BBT as of today.

I tried to find a day trading meetup...and came up blank.

Let me know if you ever decide to get together.

JayR

Hey, JayR and welcome! Glad to have you here. I'm in North Dallas by Addison. I'm going to push hard to get something set up soon. Been sick for a couple days, so I'll get back at it next week.

Be sure to subscribe to this thread so you will get alerts when it is posted to.

Ok, let's give this another shot. Who would have interest in having a BBT DFW meetup on (or around) December 1st, 2018?

Please "follow" in the top right part of this forum page so you will receive email updates.

Just doing a recount on how many might be interested for a meetup on 12/1? Been hard to get a good group together since we are all so spread out.

Checking in to see how many might still be available. This would be an informal meetup if you are interested.