Lana Holt

Any other couples trading together?

Hello everyone,

My husband and I are learning and practicing together. Any other couples trading together? Got any tips? =]  Thanks.

That's pretty cool, nice to have someone to talk trading with and keep each other in check. My wife does not have the nerves for this lol. Wish you both the best and let us know how it goes!

Carlos.

Hey Lana,

My girl friend is just learning about finance and managing her portfolio.  I am teaching her the basics but she has not ventured into the Day Trading arena yet but that would be cool if she did.  Could you please document some of the good and not so good challenges you guys encounter so if it does happen we can learn from you both?  That would be a great read if your willing to do the task.  Keep me posted and I will touch back to see how it is going.  Best wishes,

My wife is also trading but she is doing SIM still. It helps alot because after every day we go through all trades and a list of rules we have put together. The person that breaks the rules needs to do the house chores etc. haha

• Like 1

I love that rule, the rule breaker does the chores!  Brilliant and if that does not stop one from breaking the rules, what will.  Very funny!!