Montreal Meetup June 19, 2018

Robert H

June 19 @ 8:15pm

Les 3 Brasseurs

732 Ste-Catherine W , Montreal , QC , H3B 1B9

RSVP on the Calendar Event!

Message added by Robert H

On 6/10/2018 at 11:23 AM, Andrew Aziz said:

Thanks Khalid. So who is coming, I would like to have a list of people attending, can you sign up below:

1. Andrew Aziz

4.  Corey - looking forward to it!  🙂

Edited by Corey Jones

I am planning to be there .. Chance are I'll take the bus and not driving .. how close is this to the Voyageur terminal ? Thank you

Eli

1 minute ago, Peter D said:

Safe to assume there will not be an Ottawa meet up? If not, I'll drive to Montreal. Happy to take anyone else from Ottawa who plans on attending.

Joseph, parking in Montreal is always difficult, but if you can cope with NYC, Montreal should be no issue.

Thanks Peter for taking the 2 hr drive. I am looking forward to meeting you. Is Ronald B still around? I remember you and him were old timers!

We were just talking about Ronald yesterday (Friday). Haven’t heard from him for a while in the chat. I think he was from the US somewhere, though. It would be great to hear his wry humour again if he’s still kicking around.

I am truly looking forward to meeting you in person Andrew, after studying with you for the past year and listening to your wise words (seriously!) every trading day.

See you in Montreal!