Monk

Range Trade or OCO Order in DAS...

Dima made a trade using an OCO Order in DAS. See below...

Is there a forum discussion on how to actually place the Range Trade or OCO Trade that he placed. I think it's a great tool to have. Here's what Dima shared w/ me?

Dima Spivak

"I used a range order in DAS, which is a OCO order that has a limit sell and a stop loss at the same time."

Thank you!

Thank you. Is there any way to set a trailing order that gets deleted if a limit order is hit? So for example if the price moves 20 cents against me it stops me but if it hits my target it takes profit and deletes the trailing

1 hour ago, dellen said:

Thank you. Is there any way to set a trailing order that gets deleted if a limit order is hit? So for example if the price moves 20 cents against me it stops me but if it hits my target it takes profit and deletes the trailing

I don't believe DAS has that level of scripting at the moment - maybe someone else can chime in if they know differently.

The groundwork is there, but it doesn't appear to be complete. You can see certain areas where a trigger order will (eventually?) have the ability to fire a script/hotkey.

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)