anhkind

Tool: Import Das Trader Pro to TradeBench

Hey guys,

If you're using TradeBench as online trading journal and Das Trader Pro as trading platform, I have a tool here https://anhkind.github.io/tradehelper/converters that helps convert Das Trader Pro trades log file into valid spreadsheet file for import on TradeBench. I wrote it for my own usage and I just love to share with you guys.

To use it, just simply export the your trades for the day and name the file with the date, e.g. 2018-01-13.csv, then drag and drop the file to the dashed box. The site will generate a spreadsheet file and you can use that file to import to TradeBench.

Finally, this tool DOES NOT steal any of your trading data. If you find it fits your situation (especially those on simulation), feel free to use. If not, please just skip it.

Hey anhkind: Quick question, do you have any issues uploading? I did a test upload both using an export and your script and with a blank file and didn't get anything in tradebench.

Jason, you need to use the their spreadsheet template file and fill your data in. If you use something else, it won't work! My tool uses their template and do all the filling from the Das Trader log file automatically :)

anhkind - thanks for bringing Tradebench to our attention and sharing your tool at Github, also all new to me and very impressive. Unfortunately although it is spitting out a file in the correct format, it is only showing the exits, not the entries, and it is not showing quantities. I wonder if it could be because I'm only playing about with DAS sim - are you using this on a live account?

I just began using TradeBench. Just sent this feedback to TB CEO Rasmus Sommerskov. In the "Import trades through the TradeBench Excel template" there is the #4. "Choose Strategy", as my import files have diferent trades with different strategies, this section of the import wizard its useless. It would be great if in the xls template a field for strategy its included, or, in the review section of the closed trade I could choose the strategy. What I´m doing now its using labels with strategies.

Also, yesterday I managed to import 21 days of trading. Then, trying to import yesterday file, it was failing until today that import was successful (same file), but, all 21 days of trading (+100 trades) were deleted. weird.

anhkind, thank you for the conversion tool, it´s very useful...

anhkind - This looks promising and I just imported a .csv from DAS simulator. Tradebench also has an option to paste screenshots for each trade.

Hi anhkind, I found this thread while searching for a way to import DAS Trader log files into TradeBench. Thanks for this! Are you still active, have you made any updates to the script and is it okay to ask questions?

Also wondering if any other traders can share recent experiences with TradeBench and importing from DAS. Thanks!