Hello,

Is anyone willing to share their experience with CMEG? I am thinking about funding my account but first would like a realistic point of view from a current user. CMEG fees are high and it can obviously work against me. I would love to hear about your experience with a "low funds/beginner" account on CMEG vs. their high fees. 

Edited by veronicababa

Hi Veronica,

I have been with CMEG for around 2 years, I also started off there with a low funded account. At the time I believe it was the only broker that funded accounts below $10,000, (PDT rules)

I started off there with a funding of as little as $500 and went from there. The administration at the time was a little slow but now they seem to have streamlined into a much smarter outfit. Email response from them is excellent

There fees can be a little high but I am still with them, response times are very good both with DAS and Sterling platforms.

At the moment I just don't feel need the need to move as I am more than happy with them.

Regards.

Neil