vic

I bought a 49 inch curved Samsung Monitor

It's going to be delivered today.

I'm not joking.

I bought this beast:

Samsung LC49HG90DMUXEN 49" Curved 1ms Ultra Wide 144Hz Monitor - 32:9, Quantum Dot,

A few years ago, this wasn't possible, and we all had many monitors now to be replaced by a monster curved display? I don't know, time for me to figure it out!!

If you want i will send you a picture of my trading desk at home lol.

I have a 27 inch that i will put it on top 'tilted'

That should do the trick :) I'm very excited, what a great time to be alive! lol haha

Cheers

Really nice. But make sure your graphic card would support such resolution. Mine grpahic cards will not cover more than 2048×1080

Do not forget to send us pictures!

I was eyeing this monitor just yesterday. I currently have an Acer XR342CK bmijpphz 34-inch widescreen and a 10 year old 23 inch display. That 49inch monitor is a beast, but I'm not convinced the width makes up for the slight decrease in resolution. My 34" is 3440x1440, and the Samsung 49 is only slightly wider at 3840, while significantly less vertically at 1080. I'd be curious to compare them side-by-side. I'll probably end up adding a second 34, as for me it's the perfect size.

It's big, really big.

Just setting it up, see picture

can't attach pictures, trying to figure it out how to

Yes please tell us which you prefer, I prefer having the actually screen separation, like 2x24 or 2x27 side by side, and have quad chats on each. An ultra-wide wouldn't benefit my style, but show us your chart layout!!