Abiel

Live Trading Workshop Florida Nov. 02 2022 Thread

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person and learning a bunch of cool stuff!

- David B. (chatroom handle, SonoFusion)

• Like 1

If anyone was on the fence about coming and hasn't reserved a seat yet, I can't make it and will give up my seat at no cost. Go have fun for me!

40 minutes ago, Indy said:

If anyone was on the fence about coming and hasn't reserved a seat yet, I can't make it and will give up my seat at no cost. Go have fun for me!

Hi Indy, Veronica Villarreal would love to attend the meetup if the ticket is still available. She messaged me and could not figure out how to comment on your post. If available, please let me know, and I will give you her contact info. Thanks!

If not taken, I am ready to go and I can even split the cost with you through Venmo. Message me or text me at 718-702-3203

-john guida

1 hour ago, Indy said:

This was claimed pretty quick. Hope everyone going has a great time!

Hi looking for a ticket for the Florida live trading on November 2nd. If anyone has a ticket they can’t use let me know I’ll send you the money.

Really looking forward to this event and meeting everyone. Don't know anyone personally who trades so BBT has been a huge help in learning.

Thomas Buchan (chatroom - FilthyTom)

Are any of the traders planning on getting together on the 1st when they fly in? I get in around 2:30pm to the hotel and would love to grab drinks, food or head to the beach with fellow traders to get to know everyone and share ideas. If interested respond here or text me 216-346-7727. 

If something is already planned and I can join let me know.  

On 10/28/2022 at 10:46 AM, John Guida said:

Hi looking for a ticket for the Florida live trading on November 2nd. If anyone has a ticket they can’t use let me know I’ll send you the money.

Hey John, Just found out my wife has COVID so I will not be attending the Florida event.  I have a ticket available if you are still looking for one.  You can contact me at 815-355-3451.  Keith Kramer 

Afternoon everyone,

Just a heads up, a few of us are planning to meet in the hotel lobby bar at 3:30pm tomorrow for networking. Feel free to join us. 

If you aren’t sure what group of people we are there, just shoot me a text and I’ll help you out. 216-346-7727

Edited by Sonofusion