Miah

Profit Sniper hotkeys

Just wanted to share my hotkeys with the BBT fam. These hotkeys are made for speed and built with a range order to take profit of your choosing at an R/R of your choosing. 

So the examples below are of a long and short with a $100 risk, a 10c stop, and sell 20% at 2:1. I'll break them down so you can edit for different amounts to your needs.

1. The Share=100/.10; is your risk in dollar amount, so $100 in this example with a 10c stop. Change the 100 to 50 for $50 risk (or whatever you want). If you change the stop change the .1 accordingly (eg. .2 for 20c). 
  2. The AvgCost2-.10 and AvgCost-.10 are your 10c stop. So if you change these to -.20 (20c stop) then also change Share=100/.2; as noted above.
  3. The :AvgCost2+.20 is the (in this case) 2:1 profit target, so 20c reward. If you make one with a 20c stop then this one could be .40 for a 40c reward.
  4. The QTY:POS*.20 and QTY:POS*.80 determines how much it sells at the profit target. In this case we are selling 20%. You could make both numbers .5 if you wanted to sell half at the profit target.

79Tj9AG.png

Long $100 risk with 10c stop : 

Share=100/.10;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=ask+.05 ;BUY=send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.10 HighPrice:AvgCost2+.20ACT:SELL QTY:POS*.20 TIF:DAY+;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET STOPPRICE:AvgCost-.10 ACT:SELL QTY:POS*.80 TIF:DAY+

Short $100 risk with 10c stop : 

Share=100/.10;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=BID-.05 ;SELL=send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE HighPrice:AvgCost2+.10 LowPrice:AvgCost2-.20ACT:BUY QTY:POS*.20 TIF:DAY+;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET STOPPRICE:AvgCost+.10 ACT:BUY QTY:POS*.80 TIF:DAY+

Enjoy

P.S. If you're just looking to double-click on the chart and have a fixed risk entry with a stop and a target, look for the 1:2 Risk:Reward Hot Key Scripts found here: Most frequently used hotkeys - DAS Trader Pro Tips and Tricks - Bear Bull Traders Forums

Edited by Miah

Thank you, that was helpful
I did not understand the fixed risk on the videos, if risk is $50 we should be able to chose the stop range (10c, 20c, 50c...)
but on Kyle's excel sheet I could not find where to configure it 

but this was helpful, I think I will use this without the TP at 20%

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, Miah said:

Just wanted to share my hotkeys with the BBT fam. These hotkeys are made for speed and built with a range order to take profit of your choosing at an R/R of your choosing. 

So the examples below are of a long and short with a $100 risk, a 10c stop, and sell 20% at 2:1. I'll break them down so you can edit for different amounts to your needs.

• The Share=100/.1; is your risk in dollar amount, so $100 in this example with a  10c stop. Change the 100 to 50 for $50 risk (or whatever you want). If you change the stop change the .1 accordingly (eg. .2 for 20c). 
  • The AvgCost2-.10 and AvgCost-.10 are your 10c stop. So if you change these to -.20 (20c stop) then also change Share=100/.2; as noted above.
  • The :AvgCost2+.20 is the (in this case) 2:1 profit target, so 20c reward. If you make one with a 20c stop then this one could be .40 for a 40c reward.
  • The QTY:POS*.20 and QTY:POS*.80 determines how much it sells at the profit target. In this case we are selling 20%. You could make both numbers .5 if you wanted to sell half at the profit target.

Long 10c: 

Share=100/.1;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=ask+.05 ;BUY=send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.10 HighPrice:AvgCost2+.20ACT:SELL QTY:POS*.20 TIF:DAY+;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET STOPPRICE:AvgCost-.10 ACT:SELL QTY:POS*.80 TIF:DAY+

Short 10c:

Share=100/.1;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=ask+.05 ;BUY=send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.10 HighPrice:AvgCost2+.20ACT:SELL QTY:POS*.20 TIF:DAY+;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET STOPPRICE:AvgCost-.10 ACT:SELL QTY:POS*.80 TIF:DAY+

Enjoy!

Heh Miah!,

Thanks for sharing these hotkeys I've just been trying these Hotkeys out today and they're great for my strategy!

Just noticed that the Short Script wasn't working so I've had a play around and I think I've managed to get something that works

Short 10c:

Share=100/.1;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=bid-.05 ;SELL=send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.2HighPrice:AvgCost2+0.1ACT:BUY QTY:POS*.50 TIF:DAY+;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET STOPPRICE:AvgCost+.50 ACT:BUY QTY:POS*.50 TIF:DAY+

I hope that helps,

Alex, UK.

• Like 1

Oops! I had the long one shared twice, thanks for pointing it out. Fixed now.