lucian_dinu

How do I create HOTKEY to REPLACE / Refresh Order to new Price in DAS Trader ?

Q: How do I create HOTKEY to REPLACE / Refresh Order to the new Price in DAS Trader ?

I am looking for a Hotkey command / script so when Hotkey it's pressed it is replacing the order already sent, pending to fill, to the new price - I think REPLACE command needs to be used (???)

Example: I send order to buy on the BID, but the price moves higher quickly, I still want to get in the trader at the New BID price, so I press the REPLACE Order hotkey, that refreshes the order price to the new current Bid.

Thanks !

Well, atm using Limit Orders, to limit entry price as these stocks I’m trading can move quite a lot in a second…

I am day trading, specifically scalping high beta stocks, they can move very wild, I am entering BUY Limit Order but when the stocks are moving fast Happens that order doesn't get filled, but if I still like the trade and the price and I’m not in the zone of chasing it I want to have the hotkey to replace the order, instead of canceling it and enter again, if it makes sense.

I get filled most of the time, not the biggest issue, but want to have a solution for when I’m not getting filled. 

Thanks a lot!     cause I want to learn...      "CXL ALLSYMB"  is canceling all orders on that ticker first and then executes the rest of the script?

i.e. Cancels current order and then puts in a new order as specified by the script if I leave it like this?    CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Bid ;Share=3;ACCOUNT=TRIBT43217;TIF=DAY;BUY=Send

doing the test it seems so...just trying to learn the logic of building scripts now 🙂 

Thanks Peter!