DrJonoG

Multiple order triggers - Stream deck

First of all, apologies if there is a simpler way of doing this, or if it has already been discussed. 

I've been playing around with my stream deck, I've never really used one before, and I found the multi action key incredibly useful. 

I've always had problems with not taking profits or taking them too early, so I setup a multi action hotkey that buys into a position with my stop where I double clicked using this

FocusWindow Level2;StopPrice=Price;Price = Ask-Price; Share = 200 / Price;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.03;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET STOPPRICE:StopPrice ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

I then use for my multi action hotkey the following, a profit target of 2R of 25% of my size

FocusWindow Level2;Route=SMRTL;Share=Pos*0.25;Price=AvgCost-StopPrice;Price=Price*2;Price=Price+AvgCost;Price=Round2;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

25% at 2.5R, cancel stop orders and set stop to break even

CXL STOP;FocusWindow Level2;Route=SMRTL;Share=Pos*0.25;Price=AvgCost-StopPrice;Price=Price*2.5;Price=Price+AvgCost;Price=Round2;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send
FocusWindow Level2;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

and 25% at 3R

FocusWindow Level2;Route=SMRTL;Share=Pos*0.25;Price=AvgCost-StopPrice;Price=Price*3;Price=Price+AvgCost;Price=Round2;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

I know this is really simple, but before when I did want to do this I was entering my trade with a hotkey, then pressing all the additional ones.

As I mentioned, apologies if this is really long winded approach, please do share any more optimal methods 🙂

Jono

Edited by DrJonoG
Missed stop adjustment section