NTrader2021

Camarilla Pivots with premarket/after market data on TOS

I've been able to find an accurate script for camarilla pivot points on TOS using normal trading hours (0930-1600). Has anyone been able to create a script that incorporates premarket and aftermarket data?

So the Low and High values would occur anytime between 0400-2000. And the Closing value would be set at 2000. This would provide the data needed to accurately reflect the DAS pivot points used by Thor and others.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for giving me the head's up!

The script is amazing: exactly what I've been searching for/trying to create. I've been comparing it with DAS, and all the individual stocks seem to line up (NVDA, AAPL, DAL, etc. are perfect on Friday), however, the ETFs (SPY and QQQ) are slightly off. Not sure why this is the case. Have you noticed this @Kevin Gong? For example, SPY R4 on DAS (w/ premarket data) was 414.67 and your script placed R4 at 415.34. For QQQ, R4 was 320.27 vs 320.42. Definitely closer than the standard TOS script, but I wonder why the ETFs were off, while other stocks were spot on?

At any rate, I'm very grateful for this share. Now I only wish TOS would come up with some better hotkeys and Level II data!

Hello BBT crew,

I'm heading into my second year of trading and am reading Thor's amazing book now. Miah. I imported the think script you made for Thor's pivot points. Thanks so much for creating that! Do I have to do anything else to utilize the data? When I imported the script the candles got very small. Is that to be expected? I'm so grateful to be part of the BBT community and I learn so much from our chatroom.  Thanks again folks, Tony M

Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 3.08.59 PM.png

• Like 1