Brothers

Step by Step IB Europe + DAS Trader Pro

Hi everyone, 

I'm from in Europe 🇪🇺 and just set up my account with IB, funding it now and going live soon.

The next step for me is to purchase das and connect it with the Interactive Brokers... and that's where my knowledge ends.

I am getting fragments of information in the forum, but can not find a real all-in-one step-by-step for dummies on how to go live (purchase everything you have to, do all the "must-to-do", configure routes maybe? change commissions plan to Tiered etc.)

Could anyone be kind to help me and all the new traders who struggle to find out everything that is needed to start with IB in Europe + DAS.

Thank you in advance for all the help! 🙏🏼

Thanks a lot! The first step is done exactly as you've described. Purchasing DAS now. no.3 is all set up as I'm in SIM for two+ years now. Just to check routes for IB and start with 1cent trades 🙂

Thanks for pointing to the discord I will give it a visit.

BBT's Education Center is my current residential address. LoL

Thanks, @peterB.

@peterB please see the screenshots attached. To send a Stop order e.g. I always use MARKET as well as Stop order set to Breakeven - Bidirectional.

Not quite sure why you're saying MARKET can not be used?

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 23.18.57.png

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 23.22.05.png