jokajon00

Multiple Range Orders Hotkey Without Trigger Order

So I have seen a lot of hotkey setups on here which are very cool. I plan on using one that you can set your risk and it sets 3 range orders, but it requires entering the trade via hotkey and then triggers the range orders. I was wondering how to create a hotkey that creates 4 range orders with the stop of all set as the area i click on the chart and gets loaded into price. I've tried 2 different ways but every time only one order gets sent.. I'll post both ways and if someone could help that would be great.

Thanks

PS. These are to cover short.

Attempt 1:

ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=AvgCost-0.25 ;HighPrice=price ;Share=Pos*0.25 ;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;
ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=AvgCost-0.45 ;HighPrice=price ;Share=Pos*0.25 ;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send
ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=AvgCost-0.65 ;HighPrice=price ;Share=Pos*0.25 ;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send
ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=AvgCost-0.75 ;HighPrice=price ;Share=Pos*0.25 ;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

Attempt 2:

ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=AvgCost-0.25 ;HighPrice=price ;Share=Pos*0.25 ;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;
TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost-0.45 HighPrice:Price ACT:BUY QTY:POS*0.25 TIF:DAY+;
TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost-0.65 HighPrice:Price ACT:BUY QTY:POS*0.25 TIF:DAY+;
TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost-0.75 HighPrice:Price ACT:BUY QTY:POS*0.25 TIF:DAY+;

I have tested, but once one is sent does level 2 not lose the focus? Could you not add FocusWindow Level2; to the start of each one? 

Alternatively, I just posted about the stream deck multi action hotkey, this could fire multiple hotkeys one after another. So save each of these as a separate hotkey, and then assign them to the multi action hotkey to trigger all.