I need to do most of my simulator training after hours and weekends.  I can do some of it during normal hours.  I do understand that the simulator is capable of accommodating that, but is the training experience and quality the same for after hours and weekends?  Thanks in advance.

46 minutes ago, Citadel78 said:

I need to do most of my simulator training after hours and weekends.  I can do some of it during normal hours.  I do understand that the simulator is capable of accommodating that, but is the training experience and quality the same for after hours and weekends?  Thanks in advance.

Hello,

• You can only see level 1 data while trading with replay mode, so if your strategies depend on level 2 data, then a problem
  • You need to follow your trading plan strictly to get the most out of it.

Best of luck.

Edited by zulkafil
  • Like 1

Thanks zulkafil.  If I train on the simulator both off and on market hours will I be able to see level 1 and level 2 depending on the time of day I am in the simulator?

11 minutes ago, Citadel78 said:

Thanks zulkafil.  If I train on the simulator both off and on market hours will I be able to see level 1 and level 2 depending on the time of day I am in the simulator?

Hi,

You will see level 2 data always during market hours and after hours (post-market/pre-market). DAS only support level 1 replay features  so you will only see level 1 data while trading with replay mode. Hope you got your answers.

Best of luck..

Edited by zulkafil
  • Like 1