greg g

New trader from BC.

Hi all, new to trading here and thought I would say hi.  I am a home builder/general contractor right now, and long story short getting tired of the game, want to try something where I only have myself to hold accountable. I have read Andrews books as well as a few others, they are all starting to get a bit redundant and think it's time I need to start practicing and seeing things in action to get a better understanding of how it all works.  

I plan to start the website classes as soon as i finish the BBT youtube series  trading for beginers 1 through 10.   Hopefully will join a few morning sessions this week, and have been looking through the forums and have already found some great resources to start looking at, so will continue to read through them before posting too many questions that have already been ansered, but guaranteed my first questions are bound to be about computer and screen setup, saw some of the office set ups you guys have and that is beyond my understanding.  

For platforms, brokers etc was just planning on using Andrews suggestions, unless I find some info on here that may have a better suggestion.  

Cheers, all