SamuelRice

TD Ameritrade and DAS Trader Pro

Hello I was wondering the differences between the packages offered by DAS, I am currently trading with the promo offered by bbt on IB under the deluxe package and was wondering which one was most similar to that with TD. Below is a photo of the different options as wel as a link to the packages. Also I was wondering If i would qualify for a professional or non professional account and if that mattered. I have no relation to the SEC btw.

https://www.dastrader.com/form-sub-td.html

1920645390_Screenshot2022-01-06113955.thumb.png.54ded5ce3bf690791f8cc35288f3264a.png

7 hours ago, SamuelRice said:

Hello I was wondering the differences between the packages offered by DAS, I am currently trading with the promo offered by bbt on IB under the deluxe package and was wondering which one was most similar to that with TD. Below is a photo of the different options as wel as a link to the packages. Also I was wondering If i would qualify for a professional or non professional account and if that mattered. I have no relation to the SEC btw.

https://www.dastrader.com/form-sub-td.html

1920645390_Screenshot2022-01-06113955.thumb.png.54ded5ce3bf690791f8cc35288f3264a.png

Hello Samuel,

You should be fine with the Deluxe package that comes with the level 2 data. All subscription comes with a training account.  As you mentioned, you need a non professional account.

For practicing out of trading hours If you want the replay feature, you can add the following package for additional $15. Note that replay feature only for level 1 data.

image.png.27f5015d6c9517351bfd6cc3d913f547.png

Best of luck.

Edited by zulkafil
  • Like 1