Robert H

How to Configure DAS Mobile

If your computer or internet ever goes down while in a trade, you can exit any open positions in the DAS Trader Mobile app. It is available for Android and iPhone.

After downloading the app, click Setup on the top right. For DAS Simulator:

Firm ID = DEMO

Order IP = demo.dastrader.net

Order Port = 7500

DAS_Mobile

For CenterPoint Securities, use the following configuration:

Firm ID = CPCP

Order IP = cpcp.dastrader.org

Order Port = 5007

For Interactive Brokers, use the following configuration:

Firm ID = IBCO

Order IP = ibco.dastrader.net

Order Port = 7500

For Capital Markets Elite Group, use the following configuration:

Firm ID = ETFA

Order IP = etfa.dastrader.net

Order Port = 5016

XpM9shU.jpg

Of course if there is a DAS outage altogether, you will need to exit in another platform (TWS, web client, etc.) or contact your broker directly.

• Like 4

Thanks Robert for the great timely post! I had experienced a couple of disconnections with DAS today. Luckily, I did not have any open positions during the interruptions. This experience reinforces the need in my mind of always having a backup connection.

Thanks for posting such important information. It amazes me how little importance most traders put on having a backup plan for their trading platform.

Hi Robert,

just finished configuring mobile DAS on my iphone. Thanks for the config info....very useful to get this going.

Also set it up on a separate laptop that's on WLAN in case my router has a problem with hard wiring..

If you're having issues with the Android version ...

Just got it configured and working on Android earlier. With Android 8.1 (maybe others, judging the app comments), it'll crash on login.

This appears to be related to the app not being able to connect to the server (it doesn't crash if you leave the server field blank, it just doesn't try to connect). Checking permissions, the app doesn't properly request "storage" and "phone" (modem/network access). If you toggle those on, the app will stop crashing on login and work as expected. 

Edited by KyleK29

Just a heads up for people using CMEG. In case you didn't see the FAQ email, here is the DAS trader configuration for CMEG (it uses the same DAS app)

Firm ID: ETFA

Order IP: etfa.dastrader.net

Order Port: 5016

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2018 at 7:32 PM, Meirlandau10 said:

How about for CenterPoint?

1 hour ago, Davis418 said:

Yes how about for CenterPoint? 🙂 This would be helpful! 

Added CenterPoint config in original post 🙂

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful info with us. I downloaded the DAS app on my I phone and tried logging-in. For some reason I am seeing error messages and I am unable to log in. I used the User ID and password that was provided by the team for my Simulator. Below are the pictures of the error . Could you please help me to understand, what I am doing wrong here?

Thank you very much for your time and help.  

Best Regards, 

Bhavan MS

image.png

image.png

On 10/28/2018 at 8:53 AM, ShivaMani said:

Could you please help me to understand, what I am doing wrong here?

Did you manage to figure this out? Looks like it lost connection to the order server which usually happens after midnight EST when they have a daily outage.

I couldn't login, it was saying Wrong trader. I contacted DAS support and they told me to use FREE as Firm ID. It worked.

Firm ID: FREE 

Then you can press Done and it will populate this info (or enter it manually):

Order IP: free.dastrader.net

Order Port: 6500

Also:

MPID IP: balance.dastrader.net

MPID Port: 4001

• Like 2