Atlanta Meetup

Robert H

June 30, 2018 @ 12PM

Taco Maco @ The Prado

5600 Roswell Rd, Suite M-003

Sandy Springs, GA 30342

Check out the Calendar Event!

Message added by Robert H

I'm about 60 miles south of ATL in Monroe County (City of Forsyth).  Please let me know as this develops.

Hey, Tiana here! Living in Sandy Springs, GA. Let's communicate via text group message? I think that is more efficient. If you guys want to all text me I can start a group message. 4042465663. We can plan a meetup sometime soon!

Hi everyone! I'm about 35 miles or so northeast of Atlanta, in Buford. My schedule is usually pretty crazy with 3 kids in sports and a traveling husband, but if I can make it work, I would love to meet you all.

Since everyone may have different phones (Android, Iphone, and etc.), it's probably best you download the GroupMe app. That way we can create a group chat and talk through that as means of setting up a Meetup

Depending on what day it is I would love to come meet my fellow traders.  My wife travels a lot for her job (she travels so much she is one of the top Diamond Delta members) so I have to work around that.  I have two older dogs that I can't leave alone for an extended time.  But since they are AWESOME dogs it's fine.

To me this is just a big game, and I love games.  The psychology of the trade is really interesting.

And I sent a message to 4042465663 to get on a group message list.

Thanks

Oh and I feel a little sheepish since I never used the forum before and I ran a BBS before the internet existed!!!

I downloaded GroupMe and have created the group "Atlanta BBT Meetup"

You can Direct Message Lee W, Tiana, or Joshua H in the chat room so that we can add you to the group. It will make it easier to communicate using the GroupMe app so that we can setup an meetup that is convenient for the majority of us that will attend.

Folks,

When do y'all plan of practicing using DAS simulator account? I hold a full time job (8-5) working from home one day a week. B/c of that I don't see myself finding the time to fully dedicate to practicing trading except for the one day I work from home.

Wanted to see where y'all stand.

Kochu

This is for a planned meet and greet in Atlanta, your question would probably be better somewhere else however to answer your question..

I can't see that a simulated trade once a week is going to really help, or a better way to say it is it wouldn't inspire confidence in me.

If you are interested in the meet up, please contact Tiara, Lee W, or Joshua H in the chatroom. You do not live in the Atlanta area and want to attend feel free to join us, we are all in this together. You can also email me at [email protected]. Also feel free to download the GroupMe application onto your smartphone and we can add you the group chat that we have set up. This will help us expedite setting up a date for the meet up. I hope to hear you all soon.

Hey everyone. I'm down to meet up. Like most I have a family and all that, but for the most part I'm flexible. I just downloaded the GroupMe app. Not sure how to find the chat but I'm registered under my gmail email account [email protected] if someone can add me. Thank you to the organizers and I look forward to meeting you all.

Best, Josh.