nobre

Most Frequently Used Hotkeys Issue

Hi there,

My first question here , I've been using the hotkeys from the "Most Frequently Used Hotkeys" and there's something I noticed regarding the short side:

1) I'm using the order with automatic stop loss and defined risk as below:

StopPrice=Price+0;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Price-Bid+0.00;SShare=25/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send;DefShare=200;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice+0.05 ACT:BUY STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;

When I short, I got the montage as below, I think the Sshare minus is what cause the issue

image.png.aca2f613d5d76fef35c788e15e4e8e61.png

2) After short, when I decide to cover, I use the cover the following script:

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=ASK+0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*.5;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos+share;TIF=GTC;BUY=SEND

and I get the following montage:

image.png.7258eb4043d25a2d7b135b7ed1919958.png

as you can see the shares was reduced by 1/2 as intended but the stop added 1 share, but, if I cover half again:

image.png.4bbdf28351549dac0967a6156449e6a5.png

this time, appears to have changed properly, but as the first calculation was incorrect I have now 18 shares on the buy side and as you can imagine, if it hits my breakeven, I go long by 9 shares (18-9).

Does anyone got this issue using the script? I believe it's related to the SSHARE parameter, but I've been struggling with that with no success so far.

Kind regards,

Nobre

Hi Peter,

Thanks for checking this, at least I know where I don't need to check, yes I'm using the montage as stop order, maybe it's the device  between keyboard and chair, I'm going to investigate deeper.

regards,

Nobre

• Haha 1