Andrew Aziz

Fallen Angel

I have been working on my Fallen Angel Strategy for a while, and eventually I made enough examples to present it in the course.

Today we had it again, it was the perfect sitation

1. MYSZ: an Angel: low float stock with strong volume gapped up

2. sold off at the Open but held a level below VWAP at around $2.40.

3. On the way up, strong volume was the key for me to get in 4,000 shares to go above high of the day and high of pre-market.

Screenshot_3

Awesome example. I missed the class last Friday but will definitely watch the recording.

Thank you!!

Conceptually I get it, but I need to see and think through more examples to become comfortable identifying the pattern on my own. Thanks for this Andrew and will watch the class video and attend a future session.

Thxs... I need to do more studying on this and try to also watch the vol increase. (which I think is one of the key eliminates in price moments. I the past I would just focus more on candelstick

Hi Andrew,

Hope you don't mind if I borrow your thread to post some examples of Fallen Angel for future reference. Please do correct me or delete my post if the example did not fit your criteria of Fallen Angel.

2018-01-17_0115.png

Yes I think it could be also a Fallen Angle.

IT did look like a nice ABCD pattern to me as well.

Thanks for posting!

@mrwaynetan thanks for your examples. what program do you use to annotate your charts pls?

Is the "Fallen Angel" the same as a "Short Squeeze" ?

A couple of days ago I watched a Webinar sponsored by Speedtrader (see link below) titled "How to Find and Trade Short Squeezes in the Stock Market" . I noticed the similarities of the patterns used in the seminar with the Fallen Angel. The seminar was very informative. In particular how to use finviz.com's Screener to identify potential stocks for this pattern. If you have time check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2928&v=xldSYgYWwsA

On 1/8/2018 at 11:04 AM, Andrew Aziz said:

I have been working on my Fallen Angel Strategy for a while, and eventually I made enough examples to present it in the course.

Today we had it again, it was the perfect sitation

1. MYSZ: an Angel: low float stock with strong volume gapped up

2. sold off at the Open but held a level below VWAP at around $2.40.

3. On the way up, strong volume was the key for me to get in 4,000 shares to go above high of the day and high of pre-market.

Screenshot_3

Running through this now but werent we all kinda saying that FA/RD strategies happen within the first couple minutes and not 20 mins later or am i missing something?