dnlmccormack

Trader from Houston, Texas

Good afternoon all, 

I would just like to introduce myself today and give a little background. My name is Daniel McCormack and I am a fairly new trader and joined BBT less than a year ago. I traded a few years prior to joining, but thought I would give day trading a go. I bought Andrews book How to Day Trade for a Living. Enjoyed the book and continued my learning process. I then joined BBT and  listened to most of the courses offered here on BBT and believed that I can do this. However, I did think that I was able to skip some of the steps laid out in the courses, most specifically paper trading. This is where my trading career took a sudden halt. I thought I had good risk management skill and the psychology to do the right thing when I get into a loosing trade, but within 2 months of trying to actively trade I blew my account up and nearly gave up completely. After a 6 month hiatus I have decided to continue with my trading career, but this time do the right thing. I have created a business plan for myself and will be starting my paper trading in November.  I also thing that if I become more involved in this community that I will have a more enjoyable experience this go around. I look forward to meeting you all and

Thanks for listening.

Daniel

If anyone is interested here in meeting up and going over trades and such I can put it together.  Respond on here or send me a message. Once I get some input we can hammer out details. For me it would be good to get away from the computer and talk with people with similar goals to get there faster. 

Good Luck Trading

35 minutes ago, Grego99 said:

If anyone is interested here in meeting up and going over trades and such I can put it together.  Respond on here or send me a message. Once I get some input we can hammer out details. For me it would be good to get away from the computer and talk with people with similar goals to get there faster. 

Good Luck Trading

Interested here!  Open to face-to-face for virtual meetup (zoom).  - Adam

I would like to meet up. I am a beginner (beginner!) trader and it would be nice to get some support and discuss. I’ll be out of pocket until next Tuesday because we are in the process of moving back to Texas. 

What days/times good for you all? Where are y’all located? 

• Like 1

Hey Ryan I have a rotating schedule but can usually make it work. So any day really.  Going to send you a message. Welcome back to Texas!

hey you all, i am in Austin, but i can come to join with you all meet up in Houston, how about set up a time fit to everyone to hang out? feel free to reach out to me.

I’m game for a meetup but my schedule is pretty wild until the 2nd week of June. After it gets opened up pretty well for a while.

10XFA and Leaping4. Yea come on. I'm sending y'all a message so we  can get an email and give y'all some more info. We are meeting tonight virtual if you can make it.  5/10