mcconel22

Vancouver post meetup shred

We’ve got a couple people interested in a day of skiing/riding around the Vancouver meetup on 12/3.

is anyone else interested?

I've got both IKON and EPIC -- I think from the other thread ya'll were consolidating on Cypress? never been. I'm a boarder. Happy on blacks and blues, unless there's powder, then I'll be @ the bowls and basins all day 

Depending the timeline, I maybe down with this as well. I won't have a rental car, so I'll have to nab a ride. It's been a long time since I snowboarded though. Been meaning to go more regularly, but we don't have any major mountains in Las Vegas. Our local resort is basically a bunny slope with a lodge.

Edited by KyleK29

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

All - This season is slow to start. I have a team dinner for my banking group on the 3rd, so if there isn’t a good snowfall to justify skipping it - I’m going to skip the meet up. So, pray for snow, but I’m not confirmed until I see at least a half meter to a meter of pow pow.