Abiel

Dec. 3 Meetup for Vancouver + EDM Event

Abiel

Meetup Venue Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, 1133 W Hastings St, Vancouver BC V6E 3T3

Time: 7-9PM

Message added by Abiel

On 10/4/2021 at 2:32 PM, Abiel said:

Andrew would like to have a big meetup in Vancouver, maybe at the new office for drinks and socializing on December 3rd. 

6-8 PM drinks and light appetizers at BBT/PCT office
8 PM-2 AM  EDM Music and more drinks and more socializing *everyone welcome

Later, in the evening, Andrew would like to attend an EDM event organized by some of the famous artists of Vancouver, for a night of music and dancing and more socializing. Andrew is highly encouraging BBT members are joining for both events, with friends and family, and even non members are welcome.

Andrew will cover appetizers and drinks for meetup, but tickets for EDM event can be purchased here.

Please sign up ASAP and I guarantee you a night of EDM music with BBT and some of the fastest growing artists of Vancouver, would be worth your time.

Andrew would like to support the event, so your ticket purchase helps the artist and organizers of the events. 

PLEASE CONFIRM ATTENDANCE TO BBT MEETUP HERE.

Hi Abeil, Could you let me know the office address in Vancouver the ticket print out did not show it.

Thanks

On 11/2/2021 at 12:28 PM, DayTrader4 said:

Hello Abiel, How can I find more info s about Dec 3 event? Transportation Do I need to rent a car What is the dress code

6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

CAn we clarify if need to be Vaxxed or not?

FYSA for US border crossers. Check for yourself to be sure but it appears you'll be quarantined if not vaxed.   Note that even if you are VAXED you need a molecular test (PCR, NAT, etc). Rapid antigen tests are NOT accepted to cross the border. 

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/exemptions

Is the meetup starting at 6pm or 7pm? And meeting in the lobby of the hotel?

Being the meetup starts at 7, is anyone interested in getting together before hand for a beer or a quick bite? Was thinking 5 PM and there's a restaurant right in the host hotel called P2B. If we have enough interest I can try and get a reservation. Details are here: https://p2bbistro.com/happyhour/

Unless someone has already organized something and I missed it? 

25 minutes ago, Creed said:

Being the meetup starts at 7, is anyone interested in getting together before hand for a beer or a quick bite? Was thinking 5 PM and there's a restaurant right in the host hotel called P2B. If we have enough interest I can try and get a reservation. Details are here: https://p2bbistro.com/happyhour/

Unless someone has already organized something and I missed it? 

I would be down

3 hours ago, mcconel22 said:

I would be down

OK cool. Let's see if we can get a few more. My cell is 403-669-5957 (Brian)

Hey Terry not sure if you are referring to the meetup at 7 or the meet at 5 PM at P2B? If you’re referring to the P2B beer/food 5-7 then you’re definitely welcome to join. The more the merrier!