Abiel

Dec. 3 Meetup for Vancouver + EDM Event

Abiel

Meetup Venue Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, 1133 W Hastings St, Vancouver BC V6E 3T3

Time: 7-9PM

Message added by Abiel

Andrew would like to have a big meetup in Vancouver, maybe at the new office for drinks and socializing on December 3rd. 

Meetup Venue Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, 1133 W Hastings St, Vancouver BC V6E 3T3

7-9  PM drinks and light appetizers at BBT/PCT office
9 PM-2 AM  EDM Music and more drinks and more socializing *everyone welcome

Later, in the evening, Andrew would like to attend an EDM event organized by some of the famous artists of Vancouver, for a night of music and dancing and more socializing. Andrew is highly encouraging BBT members are joining for both events, with friends and family, and even non members are welcome.

Andrew will cover appetizers and drinks for meetup, but tickets for EDM event can be purchased here.

Please sign up ASAP and I guarantee you a night of EDM music with BBT and some of the fastest growing artists of Vancouver, would be worth your time.

Andrew would like to support the event, so your ticket purchase helps the artist and organizers of the events. 

Please confirm attendance and get your Meetup tickets here: 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vancouver-bbt-meetup-tickets-191181718667

• Like 1

All tickets are the same, but it gets expensive overtime. So book ASAP in chepaer tiers. See you! Invite freinds and family! 

I'm in for sure for the meetup, just need to confirm with a friend for the event in which case two will be for the event.

Oh man! so lame! I will miss this BBT meetup. My flight is also on the 3rd of December evening. I wish we can do this a week early. 😃 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:32 PM, Abiel said:

Andrew would like to support the event, so your ticket purchase helps the artist and organizers of the events.

Was gonna say- What no VIP guest list?/ Then I read this^^^ which is an admirable move on BBT community's part-

Oh snap- Something else to note- the extracurricular event(EDM party) requires proof of double vaccine; 

*COVID DISCLAIMER:
ALL guests must provide proof of second dose vaccination (BC vaccine card or any other form of proof accepted under the Provincial Health Orders of BC).

Rmeemebr, I heard borders are also getting open by driving, so you can drive from Seattlle and WA state. 

Please if you book a hotel, book around downtwon, or Coal HAarbor. These hotels are close to office, and in really good areas:

I marked office in this map. Do not book anythign near the crossed area, as it is a homeless neighborhood.

image.thumb.png.e98c49f3d59cc2afd4f7d158030d9a99.png

I am looking forward to this event!! Unfortunately I will have to leave at 7:30 pm to catch the ferry to Victoria. 😞

count me in, thanks.  Appreciate the map & info. Registered on the eventbrite and admitone link. 

Edited by Kairos

I might be down to join - Any skiers out there? If I go to Vancouver in the winter, I’m also going to hit the slopes… Arrive Thursday night, trade Friday, party hard - then ski hard Saturday/Sunday?