Thanks! Yeah I deleted it, decided not to bother you to create an icon like that. I'm sure you are busy, but that is very helpful and just what I meant. I will use that!

Edited by RyanP

The new stream deck xl (32 keys) came out not long ago. I'm currently using the 15 key stream deck and love it.  wanting to grab this new stream deck but gonna wait for the price to come down a bit first. its listed at $250 on Amazon.

I had my stream deck set, then formatted my pc and was lazy to set it up again lol, after reading this post I decided to get rid of my laziness and make something good out of it lol

• Like 1

How are traders liking the Stream Deck or other similar keyboards. Any update of Pros and Cons from any of you?

I am so close to FINALLY getting on of these Elgato Streamdecks. But would love so honest recent feedback from some users.

Added some more icons, mainly to do with the upcoming Line Styles feature in DAS (hence all of the H-Line colors). Also added a newer option, if the file ends with "_trans.png" it is a transparent icon and you can change the color using the StreamDeck icon creator by adding a background color and then putting the icon-image over top of that background. Objects ending with "_trans90.png" have a 90% opacity (10% transparent) background. Only like two icons currently have this, but I'll try to rework it into more going forward for more flexibility.

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kushuhwPep1nfnNQdEWNdXZtyw8Z356g

StreamDeck_Icons_2019-10-10.png

• Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

On 5/15/2018 at 8:02 AM, Jason H. said:

I LOVE my streamdeck. I've got mine configured with multiple screens for short and long positions in different sizes. I have the controls nested and color coded so I don't mistakenly short when I mean to go long, or to large when I mean to go small size. You can see pictures in the "show us your setup" thread. Here is my icon set if you want to use it.

@Jason H.Thank you so much for sharing your icon set. Would you also be able to share the PSD file with us? I'd like to use your set but I also want to edit some of the icons to better suit my specific needs. Thank you!

The icons were done in Illustrator, I've added a share link to the file because the forum doesn't support zip or illustrator file types. Enjoy! 

Original icon file

Jason

On 10/16/2019 at 6:18 AM, AJ Stinger said:

@Jason H.Thank you so much for sharing your icon set. Would you also be able to share the PSD file with us? I'd like to use your set but I also want to edit some of the icons to better suit my specific needs. Thank you!

Edited by Jason H.
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jason H. said:

The icons were done in Illustrator, I've added a share link to the file because the forum doesn't support zip or illustrator file types. Enjoy! 

Original icon file

Jason

Thank you so much, @Jason H.! I just requested access to the file on Google Drive. Waiting for your approval!

Can someone speak to it's effectiveness over just memorizing your hotkeys on your keyboard? Everything I need to do (buy, short, sell, cover, partial, % buys, % sells, etc) are all hotkeys under my left hand. It's always resting and ready to go and I don't ever need to look. Now I'm sure you can memorize the positions on the Stream Deck as well, but then doesn't that negate the purpose of having the designed keys? I feel like it would be ever so slightly slower than using keyboard hotkeys.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to crap all over it, I want an excuse to buy this thing! 🤣 I just feel like I'd use it for pulling up websites, changing windows, even changing certain settings within DAS, but never to actually trade with. Help me out!

2 hours ago, Justin said:

Can someone speak to it's effectiveness over just memorizing your hotkeys on your keyboard? Everything I need to do (buy, short, sell, cover, partial, % buys, % sells, etc) are all hotkeys under my left hand. It's always resting and ready to go and I don't ever need to look. Now I'm sure you can memorize the positions on the Stream Deck as well, but then doesn't that negate the purpose of having the designed keys? I feel like it would be ever so slightly slower than using keyboard hotkeys.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to crap all over it, I want an excuse to buy this thing! 🤣 I just feel like I'd use it for pulling up websites, changing windows, even changing certain settings within DAS, but never to actually trade with. Help me out!

Could you share a photo of what your current hotkey pad/setup looks like so I can compare & tell you what I think, @Justin?