kjh

Thors hot keys for montage

Iam a new member and Iam having trouble with my montage on das simulator .  I would like to use thors setup for now but Iam having trouble finding out how accomplish this. Is there a cut and past some where on here or do I have to manually input all the codes. If anyone can help I much appreciate it thank you.  KJ

Thor has his hot buttons in his montage I would like the same set up 

I will ask him next time he is on thank you 

Hello, I had a similar question earlier this week as I am also new to DAS. My question was specifically on his fixed risk hotkeys. I found a BBT YouTube video that has the script on the description ready for copying and pasting. It also helped me figure out other montage mistakes I was making. If it helps I will leave the forum link below, the video link is in the last comment. Hope this helps! 

2 hours ago, kjh said:

Thor has his hot buttons in his montage I would like the same set up 

I will ask him next time he is on thank you

There are two ways to accomplish this (Exact montage setting with all buttons/scripts)

• Manually creating each button on the Montage and updating scripts for each button as needed
  • Importing the setting into your DAS as Peter mentioned above (if you can collect the "Back Up Setting")

A text file in the CHAT ROOM is located under the folder option/icon, top right side of the screen.  Click the icon u will see a list of files.

I have attached samples for ur convenience.  Suggest you visit/download from that link.  He has made recent updates so it may not be exact/latest code but it should work.

Thors_DAS_HotButtons_DAS-SIM-CMEG-TD-onlyV2.txtThors_DAS_HotButtons_IBCO-onlyV2.txt

screenshot-12_17_34 PM.png

Edited by Alastair
  • Like 1