mollydon1

PANIC HOTKEY FOR OPTIONS

I am new to DAS and Hotkeys and needed to confirm that the PANIC button to close down all open positions for an option trade was Shift + Esc. Although I knew that the PANIC key was a default Hotkey, I needed to find out if anything else needed to be configured specifically for options trading?

I found this Configuration window in the pic from "Setup + Other Configuration" which shows a "Panic Route" button, an "Options Panic Route" button and a small "Options Panic Enabled" button in the top left of the pic. Would you please let me know what to type in for these buttons for options trading. Do I actually need these buttons if it is a default Hotkey?

Thanks, Team634258056_DASTRADEROPTIONSHOTKEYPANICSETTINGS_2.JPG.5d6c1c580fb801bbb5bdfdcd74f09a5e.JPG

It is called a stop loss 🙂 Just a joke. I am also searching for hotkeys to buy and sell options. I am not sure if it exists in Das Trader. It is a bit limited in options trading so I am wondering if anyone can help.

Thanks.

Edited by Denizz