Silviu

Hot key not working properly in DAS simulator

Hello! I am using the 14 weeks free trial version of DAS simulator and I added the hot keys Equalized Risk Per Trade. If I use them with live data, it seems to be working fine (the stop loss symbol gets placed where I double click, and I buy the right number of shares). However when I use it in reply mode (I used it for AAPL on 23rd August 2021), it doesn't seem to work properly. When using the hot key I see no stop loss mark on my chart. Also when the price went below the place where I initially double clicked, it didn't stop me out automatically. What should I do to fix this issue? Thank you! 

Thanks a lot! Why is that the case? Also, if I am to use Equalized Risk Per Trade button, will that at least select the right number of shares (even if it doesn't place the stop order), given the place where I double click (I noticed that sometimes the number of shares bought when I use that hotkey is the same regardless of where I double click, in replay mode).