CliffG

Is this a U-Turn Trade? - From the Trading the Open Webinar by Earl

I'm open to that.  We could always chat briefly tomorrow morning and I can share notes from what we talk about today (though we can always do that right here after our chat shortly).

Good evening (night here - 11:00 pm),

Hope your today´s meeting was productive.

I think @Alastair has some good topics to discuss.

Since i trade during my regular job, i will be limited using voice in Zoom, maybe texting, if it´s possible with Zoom, or in Discord (we could create a server for the group).

9 minutes ago, Pedro Pereira said:

Good evening (night here - 11:00 pm),

Hope your today´s meeting was productive.

I think @Alastair has some good topics to discuss.

Since i trade during my regular job, i will be limited using voice in Zoom, maybe texting, if it´s possible with Zoom, or in Discord (we could create a server for the group).

Hey @Pedro Pereira  we had a good chat. A discord server was setup by @Erwann .  He can send u a direct message with the link and we can update u in discord.

@Earl Damron below is the Tape Reading (Level 2 and T&S) link I mentioned.  Some of the vids are real helpful, I think, take a look.  Combine the  L2 pools of liquidity - targets, and T&S big transactions - entry points, (from Thor)  u should be able to dev an tape reading edge.  https://forums.bearbulltraders.com/topic/1916-bookmap-for-learning-level-2-and-ts/?tab=comments#comment-14463.  Any questions ..... jus drop a note.