Wildone

Journaling

Hello all , I am looking for a better way to record my trades. What are you using? Do you screen shot or actually record the trade as a video ? And what software do you use ? The Wildone 

Hey @Wildone I'm currently using tradersync I like it so far, has a good interface, allows you to tag trades, and add notes, journal per day and trade, shows you reports and stats.

Also I like to annotate my trades using epic pen, and save the screenshots on the tradersync app.

it also allows me to share my trades, check it out https://shared.tradersync.com/tradeicio/07998cbd-f3b6-11eb-ad92-061a3d52649f

Image popup

-----

[email protected]

Twitter: @tradeicio

@peterB oh yeah, I didn't know you could do annotations on those charts, Im going to try out the notes on the charts included on tradersync, do you know if we can add pre-market to those charts?

-----

[email protected]

Twitter: @tradeicio

On 8/4/2021 at 12:07 AM, peterB said:

as mau said

actually @mau you can put the notes in tradersync to the chart which is often easier as it provides the tradingview tools for charting

example:

image.thumb.png.6ffa7bda617610f495e71751548bf1f9.png

On 8/5/2021 at 5:47 AM, peterB said:

we cant

On 8/4/2021 at 12:07 AM, peterB said:

as mau said

actually @mau you can put the notes in tradersync to the chart which is often easier as it provides the tradingview tools for charting

example:

image.thumb.png.6ffa7bda617610f495e71751548bf1f9.png

Thank you Peter , next to joining BBT this is the best thing I have done since I started trading !