Mike B

Phoenix, AZ Meetup August 7th

Hey Everyone,

Going to be in the Phoenix area on August 7th. Anyone interested in meeting up Saturday night for some drinks and talk trading?

Date: August 7th

Time: 6:00pm

Venue:

O.H.S.O. Brewery - Paradise Valley

10810 N Tatum Blvd #126

Phoenix, AZ 85028

Awesome could either of you find a good location for that Saturday

Hi Mike- I’m in Phoenix too, which area are you staying? If you’re in Scottsdale we can find someplace close by. 

As someone mentioned, it depends where you'll be staying since Phoenix is so spread out. A few brewery suggestions...

OHSO - In Arcadia closer to Scottsdale

State 48 - Downtown Phoenix

Huss Brewing Co - More central Phx near Camelback and Central.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:45 AM, Upendra said:

Hi Mike- I’m in Phoenix too, which area are you staying? If you’re in Scottsdale we can find someplace close by. 

Staying here so not sure what is close by but can drive so up for any good venue. 

The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa

Hi Mike,

Further up north (close to Kierland) is Blue Martini - nice place for a small gathering.

There are a whole bunch of decent beer places at Desert Ridge Mall - Yard House, BJ's, Thirsty Lion, Whining Pig....lot of options. Even Kierland has a lot of decent options for hanging out, you can check them out here.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/phxws-the-westin-kierland-resort-and-spa/ 

3 hours ago, Upendra said:

Hi Mike,

Further up north (close to Kierland) is Blue Martini - nice place for a small gathering.

There are a whole bunch of decent beer places at Desert Ridge Mall - Yard House, BJ's, Thirsty Lion, Whining Pig....lot of options. Even Kierland has a lot of decent options for hanging out, you can check them out here.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/phxws-the-westin-kierland-resort-and-spa/ 

Thank  you Upendra, 

Patrick found us a place and is making a reservation. I looking forward to meeting everyone from the area.

37 minutes ago, Upendra said:

Mike - is it Aug 6th or Aug 7th? 

Aug 7th, thanks. I am always getting dates mixed up

It really sucks because something just came up and I can't make it on the 7th.  Have fun!  Wish I could be there!

Edited by jeremyjohnolson