Moe

Hotkey issue (set default share)

Hi Guys,
I need your help about this hotkey 

StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=50/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=100;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice-0.05 ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;

I believe most of you using it. But when I press it sometime I get this error

image.png.93fbe503f485797ec732d90489f2c714.png and it seems like it's the same value in the script that I highlighted in red. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

I hope someone can help me since I can't trade without fixing this

Thank you

Moe

So I get this message on Montage "Set default share to ......." and if I click the hotkey again. it throw an error like following 

image.png.78f45489b8faa3bb55049c31e344f530.png

This is an important note Peter!
so that means I should double click on the chart before pressing the Hotkey? 

Thanks Peter!

I wonder because it's my first time to change my hotkeys strategy, before I used to use simple hotkey with fixed amount of shares with soft SL. which didn't need to double click on the chart when I use it.

Now I'm changing my strategy to have a fixed SL. and thanks for being in a community that I can ask and I know I'll find helpful people to help like yourself.

Thanks again Pater

have a good weekend

Moe