Hey Everyone,

Not sure if this is even a thing but does anyone know how or where someone could setup a scanner to look for stocks hitting certain Pivot points (R6, S3 for example)? I have found a good consistent strategy that works for me using these indicators but other than just good ole fashioned looking intraday at charts, I am unable to find a software like tradingview.com that I could setup some type of screener. I have found 1 month timeframes but I am looking for much shorter time periods. 

Or if maybe anyone out there has a thought on a way to scan for R5, R6, S5, S6 price action using another indicator to track down I would be greatly appreciative. 

Edited by scotthensley01

it is possible with Trade ideas to create a scan to look for stocks as they enter the zones of support and resistance using custom formulas. Depending on location of resistance you can use alert types to show the price as it comes into a zone. If you have a watch list you can also use a similar zone calculator to show stocks closest to a specific style of Resistance line trade .. R4 breakout area or reversal.   Using premarket post data in calculations is beyond the scope I have tackled.