juard

FULL SCREEN (by error) WINDOWS - DAS TRADER

Hi all,

By mistake, sometines I doble click in one graphic (without title bar) and it expand to full screen and I cannot reverse. I have to load again the desktop. For examplo. Ho do I reverse that full screen ? It expanded to full scree

imagen.thumb.png.690f86f0b86af5cbf8c20d7687a76948.png

Regards and thank you

Juard,

This is an excellent question haha!

I hated it so much when this happened.  I had to close the window, open another window, load configuration etc…. it was a nightmare just to avoid getting annihilated on a trade. 

I actually figured out this answer by accident, and I was so happy when I did!

If you press Alt + Space a context menu will appear that will allow you to Restore the window to its regular size. 

Good luck trading,

Bailey Nevener

Edited by Bailey Nevener
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bailey Nevener said:

Juard,

This is an excellent question haha!

I hated it so much when this happened.  I had to close the window, open another window, load configuration etc…. it was a nightmare just to avoid getting annihilated on a trade. 

I actually figured out this answer by accident, and I was so happy when I did!

If you press Alt + Space a context menu will appear that will allow you to Restore the window to its regular size. 

Good luck trading,

Bailey Nevener

Cool......thks.........I also hover over the win10 task bar....displaying the thumb nails of open windows on this monitor......right click the max'ed thumb nail......and select...........RESTORE.    If u have not popped out ur window...................just double click any area will also restore down the window.

One day I will write an AHK hotbutton controlled from my mouse to do this...one day. (Alt-space is another hot button for lines)

Sometimes my window would move off screen entirely or not be selectable from that Windows menu and none of my windows have title bars, so that explains my dilemma lol.