koreanwon97

Montage keeps going to STOP

Every time I click my breakeven hotkey, the montage goes to stop order and I can't exit a trade or add more to my position unless I put the montage back to market or limit. This has became a big issue for me because I have missed many opportunities from forgetting to put the montage back. Is there anyway to fix this?

On 5/7/2021 at 8:07 AM, peterB said:

post your hotkey and montage settings

breakeven hotkey: ;CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

Here's my montage settings(also my montage style is set to stop order):

Dastrader Powered by DASTrader.com 5_8_2021 11_41_33 AM.png

Screenshot 5_8_2021 11_57_11 AM.png

Post your Entry hot keys as well when you have a chance.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:02 AM, koreanwon97 said:

breakeven hotkey: ;CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

Here's my montage settings(also my montage style is set to stop order):

Dastrader Powered by DASTrader.com 5_8_2021 11_41_33 AM.png

Screenshot 5_8_2021 11_57_11 AM.png

After working with DAS Customer support for many hours, they were able to identify the issue. Figured I would post here to save any others that have the same issue some time. 

Two Options:

1.  Go to Setup Menu->Trading Settings and then on the top right, checked the "Set default order after order sent" box to see if it helps. (The one I am using and is working for me)

0?ui=2&ik=d7e7454b14&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1703471494410194771&th=17a3f24c7d52cf53&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8Igkg_odFZhx57FeTdn8NDVozpDClhL_6bOduH8Wc6FAy5-tQ0E8zPLP4UH9IUdi5i32DtTMlV0cd5ngoMOk0Mu_7wc3AYpDTFAgyuU_vfVl2zAk7BeIAccz4&disp=emb

2.  Can also try to add an another route command at end on your scripts to set the route to Market after order sent, like following,
"ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost-0.10;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send;ROUTE=MARKET;"