Abiel

Risk Control Page (DAS Trader Pro)

Hello,

I just started and got the lifetime membership, and I'm using the 3 months free DAS sim. I'm following the video and when I right click the Accounts window, I see the "Open Risk Control Page" option but it is greyed out and not clickable. Is this page only accessible in the paid sim? Thanks.

5 minutes ago, TommyK667 said:

Hello,

I just started and got the lifetime membership, and I'm using the 3 months free DAS sim. I'm following the video and when I right click the Accounts window, I see the "Open Risk Control Page" option but it is greyed out and not clickable. Is this page only accessible in the paid sim? Thanks.

Hi Tommy, Risk Controls are not available for BBT sim accounts, we are working with DAS to enable it.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, Abiel said:

Hi Tommy, Risk Controls are not available for BBT sim accounts, we are working with DAS to enable it.

Please update when they have this option in the das sim. 🙂

Will the new broker Alliance also have this option? Will either sign up with Alliance with IB for a beginner.

Risk Controls are working in my BBT Das Sim.  Been testing it today.  Great Feature for discipline.

@AJTrades

Is your BBT Das Sim linked to a broker? What version of BBT Das Sim are you using? My Risk Control option is still greyed out...

Using 5.3.0.10 not tied to broker yet.  right click on account #  "Risk Control Page" will be greyed out but you should be able to click on "Edit Risk Control"

This is exactly the safeline that I need!! Like William I can't trust myself. So great of you to express this loud, William! @WilliamH

I will use this risk controls from now on. It's another step towards getting disciplined :-).

Thanks for the video.

Great video! Thank you @WilliamH. Will definitely use the Max Loss control. Is there a way to set a Max Loss Per Trade option when unrealised loss per trade has reached a certain threshold, it will auto-stop out as well? 

For the position total loss, let's say I set it at $150. Does it mean that if my unrealized + realized loss on that position is more than $150, then it will automatically close that position?

Is this feature still not available with CMEG? I tried it today and they are greyed out.