Abiel

New Member Looking for Answers?

Being the "new guy" at any endeavor can be a little bit overwhelming. This doesn't have to be like that here on BBT,  remember that if you have any question you have some resources at hand like:   

• The Forums: Community Members and BBT Staff will be happy to answer your questions
  • Our Knowledge Base: Make sure to use the search tool to search all across our website
  • The Live Chat: That window that pops out at the bottom right corner of our website when an agent is available to help you
  • Our Support Email [email protected]

Remember, we are a trading community dedicated to making trading better for everyone. 

• Like 1

I am new to BBT. I am going through the education centre and currently on the 3 section. Is it nessecary to have DAS trader Pro at this time even tho I havent even started into the simulator?

Thanks,

Trevor

• Like 1

You can have DAS SIM when you decide to try the strategies. It is advisable to trade in SIM, get screen time and develop a strategy before you trade a live account.

@DollarBill

Yes, my point is that you can subscribe to DAS SIM only through BBT without the need to pay for the live version of DAS PRO and linked it to your brokerage account. 

DAS provides fully functional Simulator platform, identical to the one which you will trade live.

Hello everyone! New member here. Where do I find the trading videos of Andrew and his team that has been recorded recently? I'm looking for the videos of pre-market prep and execution of trades after market opens. I'm trying to review those videos and learn from there. Any suggestions?

Thanks Matt! I was looking for a recorded Pre-Market Show and found it on BBT Community YouTube Channel. It might be useful for new traders. So I'm posting the link here.  

Do I need Elite membership from day 1 or I can start with Basic+ DAS simulator and 1-2 month later convert(I assume it is possible)  from Basic to Elite?

Thank you