Adithya Ramamurthy

Looking for a trading partner to improve my trading

Hello BBT community!

This is Adi and I am looking for a trading partner who could tag team with me so that we can share each other's trades, strategies etc that could hopefully avoid one's common pitfalls, mistakes by having an extra set of eyes.

I have over 1 year of day trading experience (6-7 months in sim). I have done ok so far but the inconsistency is kind of eating me up from inside. I am mainly a reversal trader and sometimes, if the stock sets up, I trade 1-min ORBs. In addition, I also have a long term account with dividend stocks which I don't mess with and I am doing good on that. So if anyone needs help in long term stock selection, I would be glad to help out. But it's mainly the day trading part I can use help with that could push me over the line for consistency.

If interested, pls reach out to me at [email protected]

BR,

Adi

Saw your message in the chat about looking for a trading partner.

I actually have a Discord group, but have had trouble keeping people in the group and getting people to chat and discuss trades.

I have traded on an off for 3 years, but only tried one strategy and never made money from it. Basically there is myself and one other that chat each morning and then on an off during the say. We discuss our strategies and what we are trying to do and post our trades. Then we comment and try and keep each other focused.

If you are interested in joining and chatting with us, let me know.

• Thanks 1

Hi Robert,

I would be interested in joining the group. Need some like minded people to support each other