Hello,

My name is John. I'm new to this community and would love to meet up with some other members and discuss anything from setups to strategies to just weather. Just looking to meet some likeminded people in the area.

I live in the south bay area (Redondo/Hermosa Beach) but would be down to meet up anywhere in LA.

Let me know if other people are interested and lets connect!

John

Hey man I'm from LA (Downey) and I just started trading on sim 1.5 weeks ago, really new to trading and the community. text me if you want to talk and meet up sometime on the weekends. 562-445-6494, I'm also trying to meet and connect with likeminded people!

Hey Folks,

I'm from LA living in the OC but I'd be up to meet as well.  I've been trading for about a year...do some intraday, swings and options. I can be reached at [email protected].

I too am looking for like minded people trying to make trading and investing a viable and consistent income.

Hi David/ C Rod/idunnodude:

I have been part of BBT for about 2 years and have been trading in the AM for about a year. I work in OC. I am looking for like minded trading buddy to learn and share experience with. I can be reached at [email protected]. I will try reaching David @ [email protected].

I'm in San Clemente fairly regularly. I'd be happy to hang out with some traders and bounce trading and strategy ideas off one another 

Tony,

Next time you are planning to be n San Clemente area let me know. I work in Irvine, so we can possibly meet up.