Awesome! I will be coming from Dobson and Warner in Chandler. I mapped out our cross streets and it looks like somewhere in Scottsdale off of the 101 may be a good central location

Hi James/JJ;

I'll try to make it on 3/11 too - though I am taking a break from live trading to regroup & rethink my next step. Thur is a working day for me so I'm not 100% sure I can get out for a couple of hours, it's a long drive from my place in Ahwatukee.

Thanks,

Upendra

2 minutes ago, Upendra said:

Hi James/JJ;

I'll try to make it on 3/11 too - though I am taking a break from live trading to regroup & rethink my next step. Thur is a working day for me so I'm not 100% sure I can get out for a couple of hours, it's a long drive from my place in Ahwatukee.

Thanks,

Upendra

Thanks Upendra, I hope you can make it!

James - we have a club (AZ Club) where JJ and myself are members, if you can add yourself that would be great. Have everyone under 1 spot for easier reach.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, jeremyjohnolson said:

How does Chipotle sound at:

9301 E Shea Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We could meet there at 11:30 on 3/11, if that works.

Hi Jeremy! Just confirming I will see you at 11:30 at Chipotle!

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I wont be able to join today. Got some stuff to take care from my day job. I pulled the plug on day trading & closed my CMEG account. Am inclined towards giving Swing Trading a try, Brian has his weekly take and suggestions and I have also joined the 4 week free trial of Swing Trader - will see how it goes. BBT membership is always going to be there so lets see.

You guys have fun!