Roberto

TI HOD/LOD Camarilla scanners

Just getting this up quick to share, will elaborate later.  Running most scanners against a small list of high $ stocks.

This is a four screen layout, not sure how it will load, try it.

https://www.trade-ideas.com/Cloud.html?code=d2676e9684f6bd4e0ccd7ab3211b6987

MAJOR EDIT:  TI won't copy my custom formulas, so you'll need to enter these by hand.  Uploading now.

Edited by Roberto

image.thumb.png.c2be8cfcbfc4da4e7a5ea016f233a1c6.pngJust need the R4 through S4 (U0-U8), but keep the Uxx the same, or you'll need to change them in the scanners.

Edited by Roberto

Here's my current list of LOH/HOD tickers that I'll adjust as I see fit.  The two alert windows on the right are my main triggers, and have voice alert.  The main page above is general info that I'm evaluating for usefulness.

image.thumb.png.00d47ac651f68fc626b7d13b04821875.png

Edited by Roberto

Good works!

I will give a try about your cam scanner tomorrow to see if we can find good setup.

I've tried ton find a cam scanner but without success.

TY!

Good luck. I only run these scanners against my own custom symbol lists, so you might need to think about how to filter what you want to see.

Those symbols autopopulate when you fill in the correct code. The one you are looking at is for price.

[Price]

Edited by Roberto

rmg hod/rmg lod works if i try yesterday data but all the S4 under until R4 over doesn't populate if i click on yesterday data.

I don't know what's happened because i've entered the same exact formula with the exact Uxx.

Ok i've got it. I must select all symbols> Symbol lists in the config windows of each alert.

Ty

• Like 1

The problem is that when i select all symbols, at 10:28 i've got ton of alerts LOL

I think i must create some filter with volume ratio, volume spike in 5min, price, float and an alert when the price is near a camarilla points with volume unusually strong (like the docx from matt.c in this forum i know you've answered on this subject).

It would be great to have a scanner like this :

yesterday close price is above yesterday pivot range(>R1) AND today's open price is above pivot range(>R1) bullish bias - populate the windows just at the open

yesterday close price is below yesterday pivot range(<S1) AND today's open price is below pivot range(<S1) bearish bias - populate the windows just at the open