I'm shopping for my PC now (always been a Mac user) and am using the specs given in the education center.   After looking at Best Buy I realize in order to get everything I need I will likely either have one built or get one potentially from EZ Trading Computers.  Has anyone bought their computer from this site?  What was your experience?  Or, where did you get yours if it includes the latest specs?  Thanks!!

https://eztradingcomputers.net/

I haven't used EZ Trading Computers before. But after a quick check of their site, the prices look a little inflated for what they're providing.

Check out Gaming PC & Desktop Computers | iBUYPOWER® and use their filters to select the specs that you need. The pricing should be better. Also, their support and customer service is top-notch.

For example, this setup from iBuyPower, Intel-Z490-mATX-Daily-Deal: iBUYPOWER®, is getting you more RAM (very important) and more SSD space, for a better price than the EZ Trading unit with the same processor (i5-10400).

• Like 1