Hey guys,  new here and hoping to get some advice I can't seem to find on the feed.  Does anyone use a PS4 controller for hotkeys?  Do you recommend a stream deck?  Thanks!!

I love my Streamdeck, but it's certainly not the only game in town. My Corsair k95 Platinum keyboard is pretty impressive for hotkey execution. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Roberto said:

I love my Streamdeck, but it's certainly not the only game in town. My Corsair k95 Platinum keyboard is pretty impressive for hotkey execution. 

Thank you so much!

Hi, would it be possible for you to submit a picture of your streamdeck?

I am trying to set up Loupedeck with the hotkeys.

Thanks

Thank you. I have Loupedeck Live and I finally made it work last night. Both devices are great ideas for hot keys. Execution in sim mode in DAS was very smooth. Ciao!

On 2/23/2021 at 12:28 PM, DJCamille said:

Hey guys,  new here and hoping to get some advice I can't seem to find on the feed.  Does anyone use a PS4 controller for hotkeys?  Do you recommend a stream deck?  Thanks!!

I bought a Stream Deck and xkeys at the same time. Xkeys was winner in my book. Returned Stream Deck.