traderedcheong

Need Help - Any Coder/ScriptProgarmmer available to customize some DAS Hotkey setting?

Hi,

I love Kyle's Das Equalizing Hotkey.... I am totally clueless about scripting. I want so badly to set a trigger limit Ask Buy with the equalizing hotkey stops all calculated so that i am waiting for the price to trigger (example during a breakout).

However for the current Kyle's Das Equalizing Hotkey, once you execute the hotkey, the price gets immediately triggered.

I would want to engage anyone who could help for a fee. Really really appreciate. Thank you.

Important Hotkey for Day Traders: EQUALIZED RISK PER TRADE on DAS Trader Pro - YouTube

(Btw Kyle if you are reading this...i love your hotkeys so much...am forever grateful )

Edited by traderedcheong

Hi Peter....Thank you so much!

Just one question.

For the ";Price= Ask+0.05"

What would happen if i change it to "Price=Ask" ?

Because if i were to play penny stocks.... a +0.05 could be a huge difference.

Anyway to use +0.1 % instead?

Edited by traderedcheong

So sorry to bother....am helpless.

I had used the the HOtkey script but the price kept going past my stop loss without being triggered.

I tried to change the ROUTE to LIMIT and also ARCSL but it all doesn't work.

What must i do?

CXL ALLSYMB;StopPrice=Price-0.02;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.01;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;Price=Ask-StopPrice*5+Ask;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

image.png.ab7e67ddd2d40250bbcfa2fa86a3b5ab.png

oh dear ...its pretty confusing for me...I am using Centerpoint on Das...

If this  is the script on the youtube.... what is it not working for me?

CXL ALLSYMB;StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;Price=Ask-StopPrice*1+Ask;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

I cannot be usinf ROUTE=SMRTL as Centerpoint Das doesnt have one.

I normally use ARCSL

As for The stop loss part...which portion of the script does it decides on Route and whether it is Limit or Market order?

This absolutely amazing to me. Thank you so much Kyle and all the other that have worked on this.

I have a question if anyone can answer. How can I set a trailing stop instead of stop with this Ultimate DAS hotkey script? For example like .50 or .25 away with the price target. 

Thank you Peter for responding. I have checked it out that page in the past  and know how to do a trailing stop loss manually. I was thinking about adjusting the script given on the video. I will try to figure it out. 🙂