Sign in to follow this  
Duane Scot

Anyone here from the Portland OR area?

I'm across the river in Vancouver and would love to meet up. Pick the date, time, and Brewery and I'll be there, lol

Steve

Hi Steve, You free this Sunday at 12:30 pm? Ever been to the Horse Brass Pub on 4534 SE Belmont? Let me know if another day/time combo works better for you:

Duane, Sorry I just saw this. I love Horse Brass, Fish and Chips and their scotch egg. I could meet you this Sunday for a beer if you're available.

Hey no worries at all, this Sunday would work, what time is good for you? How does a late lunch sound, Horse Brass, 1pm?

Sounds good.......Email me directly with any [email protected].. My son has a baseball tournament this weekend, so if we're one of the top 2 teams We'll play Sunday. I may need to reschedule but probably not, we're not very good, lol

Duane, Steve, I'm in PDX, as well, and would be down with meeting fellow BB traders. Not sure I can make Sunday or if the time still works for you, but hopefully a meetup gets re-upped on a future date.

Cheers,

Wesley

Wow, never thought I would meet some people here in my area.

I'm from Gresham, OR and a new member here. Should definitely arrange meetings and get together.

V/r

Andrew

Well how about this, since there are more than a few of us now, lets reschedule. I am gone next weekend, but how about Saturday, May 12th, 1pm at the Horse Brass in SE Portland? Is that a date that works for everyone?

Actually, Lets set the date to Sunday May the 13th, 1pm at Horse Brass, hopefully this date works for everyone. Looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Duane

Please confirm plans to be there..

Ok, Hope to get this right here, Steve pointed out that the 13th is Mothers day, which won't work. How about Sunday May 20th, does that work for everyone?

Here's  a thought, The Vancouver BC group is meeting on the 19th. We could car pool, drive up there and crash their shin-dig. I have a Toyota Avalon Hybrid that could fit 4 comfortably, 5 if you want to squish in. I believe all we need is a birth cert and a state issued ID or DL to get in/out of Canada. Please correct if I'm wrong. If that won't work I'm good to meet at Horse Brass on the 20th.