Jared R

Austin Texas Meetup?

We will definitely keep you guys updated! Wayne suggested a Slack forum, if you send me your email at dougt (a t) msn dot com, I'll send you an invite. We were thinking of meeting quarterly.

I tried to send a message to what looked like your email address, [email protected], but it bounced. Is it spelled correctly on your forum profile page?

I wanted to reach out since we have had a couple new members mention they were in the area and get the ball rolling on another meetup.

I'm excited to hear from Viking to hear how going live with a below $25k account is, hear updates form those I know, and meet the new ATX members.

Anyone else ready/excited for another to get together?

Sorry about the delayed response.  Some things have come up for me this weekend.

How does the the late morning or early afternoon Saturday, 6/16 work for everyone?

Next weekend doesn't work for me.  If it does for everyone else, then go for it.  I'll see yall next time.

How about July 14th at 11:30am at North's Italian Restaurant at the Domain? We can reserve patio seating where we can talk without bothering anybody else 🙂

July 21st @ North Italian or anything in the Domain works.  What time frame are we thinking?  Since it is July now, I might vote for inside A/C versus patio.   😀