Hamish Arnold

DAS Montage - White Out

Is anyone getting an issue where the whole set of either bid or ask orders disappears for a second or two (examples below)?

image.png    image.png

If so, any solutions?  DAs are investigating and could only suggest to change my version to the beta version, which does not appeal...

I can't see the pictures... However, I have not experienced that in almost three years of using DAS. A few months back, several people were having issues with bids/asks reversed spread, but they got that worked out.

Uploaded the pictures as separate files.  I typically use the dark settings on DAS, but their support team had asked me to try the normal setttings - hence 2 backgrounds to the files.  Second one also had my ping settings in case that was relevant to the answer...

image (1).png

image.png

That is REALLY unusual, particularly because of that one random 0 on the asks list... I definitely have not seen this before, but I'm thinking it's because of your specific setup/computer. I'd highly recommend asking @KyleK29about this, and maybe try reinstalling DAS (as that seems to fix some of the weird issues). Your network delay is fine in my opinion, but it seems like the list wasn't rendering except for that one "0" size...

It's funny what that can fix with a simple program like DAS. Just make sure that you copy all your files to a new place. File menu, tools, Back Up Settings, will make a zip file of all your settings on your desktop.

4 hours ago, Hamish Arnold said:

re-install done, and noticed one white window already - on to the next idea!  make that 2 as i was typing this!

DAS support is pretty good at getting back to you, so hopefully they'll have an answer for you

On 1/4/2021 at 10:28 AM, Hamish Arnold said:

Uploaded the pictures as separate files.  I typically use the dark settings on DAS, but their support team had asked me to try the normal setttings - hence 2 backgrounds to the files.  Second one also had my ping settings in case that was relevant to the answer...

image (1).png

image.png

What's it do if you select the other tabs (INET, ARCA, IEX) and / or create a new Montage window? What does Ladder View look like [Right-Click L2 -> Level 2 Config -> Ladder View checkbox]. May also want to experiment with the render settings in that config --> Right-Click L2 -> Level 2 Config -> "Performance : Optimized Paint" and / or Less Flicker and / or Fast Paint.  Try different combinations and see if one works.

Edited by KyleK29

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

wow - less flicker on the config is working well so far - thanks - will keep other options in mind

no white out on INET, ARCA or IEX or ladder